ปั๊มสำหรับใช้กับสารเคมี โดยรุ่น Pulsa Series เป็นปั๊มที่นำหลักการของ Hydraulic มาใช้ในการทำงานร่วมกับ Diaphragm ทำให้มีความแม่นยำสูงใช้งานได้ทนทาน แข็งแรง. สอบถามคุณสมบัติของ Pump Pulsafeeder และราคาได้ที่ โทร. 089-2002825, 081-7251288
Pulsafeeder continues to be a leader for over 70 years. Our reputation in the marketplace has been built on the reliability, flexibility, and exceptional value that the PULSA Series product line offers.
Saving Installatikon Cost
The motor is installed on the discharged elbow and so the pump requires less space than for the horizontal type thereby reducing installation costs.
PULSA Series pumps are well known for their rugged construction and years of dependable performance. All internal parts are manufactured to the highest standards. Years of refinement have produced a design that's not only reliable and efficient, but exceptionally easy to service.
These pumps were designed for quality, serviceability, and economical cost of ownership.
- The three component Check Valve allows for easy maintenance and ensure accurate ball control providing precise flow control through the pump.
- Diaphragm Design - The PULSA Series features diaphragm designs for every application whether it be our most popular Flat Diaphragm, HYDRAtube or HYDRAcone.
- Pump Hydraulics - Three automatic valves keep the entire system hydraulically balanced for trouble-free operation.
- Drive Mechanism - The PULSA Series 680 and 880 use Mechanical Lost Motion Style stroke length adjustment which offers exceptional economy and serviceability. While the larger PULSA Series models use the Full Motion Style drive mechanism offering reliable wear-free operation.
- Duplex configurations - PULSA Series pumps can be joined together in efficient configurations.
- PULSAlarm Diaphragm Leak Detection - safe guard your system against costly product loss and equipment damage.
- Stroke Length Adjustment - PULSAmatic, ELMA and pneumatic stroke length adjustments.
- Solutions for unusual pumping conditions - Our engineering support staff can create a specific pumping unit that can maximize output and safety and minimize cost.
We understand that each chemical has its own unique set of challenges that must be taken into consideration. With decades of experience, we offer pumping technologies that meet and exceed industry requirements for safety, reliability, and precise control.
PULSA Series successfully handles a variety of liquids and gaseous materials. Most models include our standard built-in bleed valve, makeup valve, and by-pass valve to keep the system hydraulically balanced for trouble-free operation.