The EG Series is a magnetostrictive level transmitter used to accurately measure the changing level of liquids. The EG magnetostrictive level transmitter uses the principles of buoyancy and magnetostriction. Single and two-float designs are available.
- High accuracy
- Repeatability of 0.004% F.S.
- Fast response time
- 304SS, 316SS and polypropylene wetted parts
- 4-20mA output, 2-wire loop powered
- RS485 serial link available
- Two-float version for insoluble liquids available
- Level control for fast changing fluid levels
- Level measurement of liquids in tanks and other vessels
- OIl/water interface and dual fluid measurement (2 float version)
- Petroleum, LNG
- Chemical processing
- Food and beverage
- Power utilities
- Many others